Monday, April 4, 2011

Gibber-Jabber!

As I sit here tonight James is talking away to me, telling me a very exciting, important story. I can't help but see the joy in his face and wonder what he is telling me. Its amazing in just a matter of a few weeks how much he has grown. I swear it was not that long ago that he was bundled up like a little burrito sleeping all the time. Now I can't even hardly finish this post, because he is either kicking my arm or gibber jabbering on and on.

It is such an amazing feeling though to have this little person so interested in what you are doing and how you are doing it. The curiosity level has already doubled or tripled with him, he watches TV and looks at everything on the walls. I can just see his little brain taking it all in. I started turning on the "On Demand" baby videos, he watched all eleven minutes of the animals video, talking to the TV the whole time. it is so fun watching them learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment