Friday, April 8, 2011

Busy Week!

What a busy week, I swear, sometimes it seems like I do nothing but then the next thing I notice it is Friday night, at 10:41 pm, James is getting his bedtime bottle and it is already the weekend.

Little man, has been such a big boy lately, he has been pretty much sleeping through the night, last night it was about 10:45 pm to 7:00 am, which is great, but also freaky cause I wake up around 4:00 checking on him.Along with sleeping through the night he is getting much better control of his head, he can now lift his head up from a laying position when you lift him up. He is also using his Baby Einstein Activity Gym, its funny cause it says on the box 4-16 months, well my 3 month old loves it! He gets so excited about it, but really frustrated when he can't reach everything. Today I was sitting watching him play and looked away next thing I hear is the music from one of the buttons that you push, obviously he realized to hit it, he squealed in glee from it. I can't help but to watch him and smile as he learns and takes it all in.

I am loving every minute of him growing, and can't wait as to what new and wonderful thing he is going to do the next day. Until next time, here is a cute picture of James in his gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment