Saturday, August 6, 2011

Before and After Addict

I have a confession, due to the awesome blog Young House Love I am officially addicted to doing easy inexpensive before and afters. The closet was the first, now onto the mailbox outside. It started as a basic flat white, slightly rusty old mailbox. Today I spray painted it Brushed Metallic- Champagne, its a Krylon product, tomorrow I plan on doing a simple liquid leafing on the lion design on the front, I forgot to take a before picture but will have an after picture tomorrow.

It was pretty simple, just sprayed outside on the front lawn, James hung out in the cooler garage in his exersaucer and watched mom probably wondering what the heck I was doing.

Seriously though I think I have a problem, the next big project is the laundry room redo, we went to Home Depot today and got a sample of the paint I want to have in there, I found the wall art decals that I want in there, here they are found them at Hobby Lobby. Next is onto Ikea to find the cabinetry as we couldn't find anything big enough for that space. Wish me luck, and pictures to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment